Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Exquisite rare miniatures

As I've said before, I'm an accessories freak. I like conversation pieces, typically represented by oversized forms or in the little details of belts and bracelets, necklaces and tiny handbags... My recent
finds:


Ooh la, I'm in love with this piece. It's got a over-the-top, Disney girlishness to it that I'm really loving. Just bought it from work and am planning to rock it in Japan come February. I picture it with knee socks, chunky heels, bubble gum (haha). For now, it's accompanied vintage frocks and Docs!


This little trooper has tagging along to those 6 a.m. dance parties at Le Baron. I found it at a fabulously crammed 3-story vintage paradise here. There is a whole room of vintage slips, corsets, etc. I also picked up two lace ones-ies that are epic. I'll add pics soon.


At least I've got someone's hands around my waist in the winter...


This little belt is a gem. Bejeweled koi fish?! Kill me.


I love the Southwestern/80's glam rock vibe of this one.


And some Texas flair.

I swear, for the love, I cannot handle these pics being cut off by Flickr any longer. SOMEONE HELP ME.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MrsKatherineA said...

oh wow I am loving all these belts! and your hair!