Monday, January 12, 2009

One life here with me and it's magic

Monday Monday. This was a hectic one, which started off with a mal-functioning alarm clock, running around the city for interviews with graduate schools, then meetings with Japanese clients, then yoga, then crashing in bed.
I was so tired all day, in some sort of sleep-deprived haze. Two espressos and a mid-day cappuccino didn't even make a chip in my delirium.
Oh well, it's done.
At least it started off with a bit of a bang:


M.A.R.G.I.E.L.A.


The boyz.


And I ended the day with my favorite form of therapy, paintin' the nails.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MrsKatherineA said...

the dress looks fantastic on you - so do the short dark nails xoxo

Chasity @ Haute Mommy Blog said...

I am in love with your cute bathroom!