Sunday, May 29, 2011

Colore

I've been seeing a lot of local men here wearing great colors. Men in colored pants is a personal favorite. Yesterday I spotted fuchsia, burnt orange, and a nice shade of dark turquoise. Italians aren't afraid of color and they're good at putting playful twists on classics.

A lot of my style muses are Italians - Margerita Missoni, Giovanna Battaglia and Miuccia Prada (genius!), to name a few. But the girl who does color best is Verona-bred Elisa Nalin. She's currently living in Paris where she works as a stylist and shoe designer. I love seeing photos of her during Paris fashion week because she stands out among a sea of monochrome and black. Nalin has a knack for making menswear-inspired looks flirty with layers of bright color. And her shoe collection makes me drool.









No comments: