Saturday, April 16, 2011

Wish List





































































Betsey Johnson "Swan Lake" bikini. Though I'm not typically into frills, I can't help but love the ruffled shoulders and the kitschy swan print. I'm a sucker for prints with animals.

Love, love, love the Vivienne Westwood for Melissa wing wedges. Enough said.

3.1 Phillip Lim blue-sequined trousers. I love the weight of anything sequined or beaded. Luxuriously heavy.

I'm not usually a big fan of white clothing or shoes. My clumsy self usually spills coffee, nail polish, or something else that I can't remove onto anything shiny and white. On that note, this summer I'm going to try to pull it together. I want to go a little white goddess, with gold and ethnic accessories, a good tan and some fresh highlights.

I love the white Jeff Campbell wedges for all seasons. For spring, I'd pair them with a gingham dress, and my vintage dot-net slip, with the ruffles peeking out from the bottom.

Could I love this Helmut Lang skirt anymore? No, probably not. High side-slit, ruching, asymmetry... These are a few of my favorite things. I would love to pair this with something backless, big earrings, a silk scarf as a head wrap, and bangles.

No comments: