Thursday, December 11, 2008

Change le beat.

Just a few months ago, I was here in Paris on vacation, wondering if I could really live here. And I guess I can, because I have these moments when I absolutely cannot believe that this is my city, moments when I'm just kind of blown away by how cool this place is and at how beautiful it can be. A few days ago, I was on the metro passing through Stalingrad, and as the train came out of the tunnel, there was sun streaming in one either side and white graffitied buildings surround the steel framework of the station. And I was listening to M83. It was a good moment.
Some other Paris moments...

Yesterday it was snowing, and then today...


Near work.




And best of all, as I was climbing out of the metro to go to do some work at the Hotel Crillon, this was waiting for me:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

M83- best band ever? Could be...

And I LOVE the photos of the Ferris Wheel! Your photos are fantastic :)

Anonymous said...

I love your blog. Keep it up!

Jess said...

Thanks guys!