Friday, September 23, 2011

Growing Pains

For the month of September, I love:

1. Summer Camp's "Ghost Train" .

Way back in September
I boarded the train.
Neon lights guiding me
Far from where I came.

Autumn brought you to me.
Speed from land to sea.
Land to sea and back again
And now there's only me
Alone.

Dawn broke out the window.
The glass filled up with pink.
You held my hand and told me,
"Try hard not to think."
You probably can't picture
The look that's in my eyes,
But I will never forget
The heartache of your sighs.

The slow train brought you to me.
Fast train sent you back,
Sent you far from me and I'm
Alone.

2. Decorating my apartment. I've discovered my true interiors love: Danish modern furniture. I'm obsessed with it, and I wish I had more space for more pieces...



3. Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi. I'm addicted to it. Satrapi retells the story of the Iranian revolution through the perspective of her 10-year old self.

4. My Steven Alan "Janis" hat. I want to wear it everyday with everything.



5. All things coconut.

No comments: