Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Future Starts Slow

Today was the first day since moving back to Austin that there was a breeze and weather in the low 90's. It felt amazing and sentimental. I love the feeling of changing seasons (even though I think today was a temporary fluke). It brought me back to the last time I had moved back to Austin, post-Paris. I was living at Brian's, working up north, spending evenings with Bethany and our crew, dancing and going to Sunset shows. Those days were full and long and emotional and sweet and hard.

Now I'm living alone, working in south Austin, preparing for Bethany's wedding and move... Things feel less crazy and passionate, more stable, sometimes boring and sometimes sad, but good. I have a couch and a bed and a zebra rug. Pics to come soon.

No comments: