Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

was spent at Emma's house party, all dressed up on a freezing Paris night. Malin and I split chocolates and wine while applying fake eyelashes and listening to some Swedish tunes. I think we turned out okay... Malin was a pastry, I was a black cat:

Rustan was a Swedish Viking, Alexander was stabbed:


Back to real life and Mondays... today was a good one. Rustan and I wandered around Montmartre and went to the Cemetary. Check out the fall foliage, so lovely:

And on the walk home, the Folie's Pigalle. Home to absolute craziness. There's something I just love about this massive glowing red sign against the early evening sky:

I came home to a big package from home full of winter clothes, my favorite Frye booties, my Betsey Johnson gold chainz, wooly hats, and some vintage blouses. I feel like I have a whole new wardrobe! I need to take outfit pics soon...

No comments: