Thursday, May 14, 2009

What you decide to swear by

Reunited with my Libanaise lover at the Beirut concert at Bataclan. It was fabulous, and everyone should download their new album, March of the Zapotec and Realpeople - Holland. It's verrrrrrry good and my fave is "My Night With the Prostitute From Marseilles".




Some more songs I'm lurving right now,
"Good 'Ol Fashioned Nightmare" by Matt & Kim
"The Band Marches On" by Ghostland Observatory
"Painter in Your Pocket" by Destroyer
"Northern Whale" by The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

On a somewhat unrelated note, check out Fleetwood Mac back in the day. I love these hairy boys and the denim and the velvet and the ocean... Give it to me. Give it to me. I want.


2 comments:

MrsKatherineA said...

Will definitely be taking your advice! Thanks for keeping this old lady fresh with tunes. Love you!!!

Anonymous said...

You have such good taste! Love the blog