Thursday, August 21, 2008

First Post... FINALLY!

It's taken me a while to get this blog up and running. My first month is Spain was incredibly busy, and it ended with a bang - a bout of tonsillitis! I was so busy that I didn't have much time to be homesick or to even think about adjusting to the move. I was just thrown into it, and I guess that that is the best way to do things.

I found a great yoga studio here in Barcelona. It's close to the port, and I love catching the ocean breeze as I walk home from a good, hard Ashtanga practice. My teachers (Elena and Paz) are fabulous. Elena reminds me of my mother; it's nice to have someone like that here.

Despite being hot and sweaty in a country that lacks air conditioning, I've been trying to rock out some new purchases and vintage goodies that I brought from home.

Here I am in a Diesel catsuit and some homemade, acid-wash, trashy hot shorts... celebrating the end of my TEFL course!

I love that the date on this photo says '82. It suits the outfit, I think.

Late nights celebrating make for chill days on the beach. This Zara graphic hooded dress felt like the perfect ensemble for a weekend spent in neon.

Not many "Spain" outfits to post just yet, but I have some Paris ensembles that I will post ASAP, along with stories, etc.

No comments: